Friday, November 27, 2009

(whine)

I am so close to finishing my book (first draft) I can taste it. I'm trying to figure out publishing, but it is good to have it almost done. I just wrote about how God takes care of our finances, usually just right on time. But, just as I got home Diane told me that our tax check, which we were depending on, is still weeks away, and will be a thousand dollars less than we expected.

Unfortunately, we were depending on that check to pay our bills, to fix our car, to get our medicine. If we don't get our-- honestly, expensive-- medicine, I won't be able to work for Anawim and Diane won't be able to function at all.

I am honestly tired of the stress of not knowing what money we will have or when. I have been praying to the Lord for a regular income so we can figure out what we need to pay when, but the finances have been honestly much worse these last few months.

This week, I've been praying for the Lord to give us that tax check immediately, and He clearly told us no. He did give us a generous gift of 200 dollars from a friend, which helps us right now, but it does nothing toward our medicine or bills. I'm so worn from all this.

I can write this here because by the time people read this, something will be done. But I can feel like I've whined about this to someone. Keep reading if you want to find out how it works out.

No comments: